Hasta Luego (June 6)

My 1st day back home and when I open my email this is the message that is there from Neal Donald Walsch whom I get inspirational messages from daily:

On this day of your life, Sharon, I believe God wants you to know...

...that words may help you understand something, but experience allows you to know.

Yesterday as I made the drive back home from Calgary in silence, I didn't feel a need to turn the radio on as I needed time and quiet to process the 12 days I spent in Guatemala. These words written above are so true, it is difficult to explain all I experienced but there is a deep knowing.


To read more, check out Sharon's personal blog here.... http://smoser2013.blogspot.ca/
 
 
At work in the Nutrition Centre
 

At Hogar Luis Amigo (home for girls)
 

Big smiles with our new friends!
 
 
 
 

Comments