Hello from the Chalice Finance Office...

11 years ago, my high school chemistry teacher asked me what I wanted to do when I graduated. I said I wanted to work overseas. He said, "Go to university, develop your skills, and then go."

11 months ago, I started working for Chalice, a Catholic Sponsorship Programme. For the first time in my life, I am travelling overseas to do mission work.

One mission. Two weeks. Three sponsor sites. Here we come!

www.chalice.ca
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO_N_ZYVIw8

Comments

  1. WOW that is amazing!!! I'm so glad that you get the opportunity :) I guess we obviously need to keep in touch more as I had no idea :P Have a wonderful time!! Make sure you post your adventures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fantastic - I hope you have an amazing trip and it makes the day to day work come more alive.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment